Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Eddie Van Halen Has an Important Message for You

     Like many people of my generation, I was extremely shocked and saddened to hear of Eddie Van Halen's death last week. As I checked out a lot of media and reflected on his life and legacy, I was struck by how in any photos of him with his guitar, or in any videos, he's always smiling. He always seems to be having the time of his life and be super in touch with the joy of making music. Further to this, this short video has been making the rounds……

            

   



I think no matter what happened with money, fame, or possibly more negative influences in his life, he seemed to be somebody who was completely in love with music his whole life.

Thank you for the music Mr. Van Halen, you will be missed but not forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment