Monday, July 13, 2020

AVAILABILITY!

Greetings,
This is another sort of commercial, mainly for the many types of musical services I offer…

Online Lessons
I have gotten my technology together and I am offering lessons on Skype, FaceTime, Messenger, or any platform you prefer. $60 an hour. Times/days negotiable

Recording tracks
I have been recording for other people's projects, as well as a few things up my sleeve that I'll be announcing soon. Price negotiable.

Article/Book Editing
Want to get your drum-related work published? I can clean it up, make it clearer, and help you get noticed by major drum/music publications. $60 an hour.

Production
Send me your tracks, pre-production rehearsals, ideas to be arranged, etc. and I can help you make your recording the best it can be. Price negotiable.

Contact me here or at twarren@gto.net

No comments:

Post a Comment