Monday, December 19, 2022

Podcast interview: Suicide Zen Forgiveness

About a year ago I gave an interview to host Elaine Lindsay on her Suicide Zen Forgiveness podcast. I thought this might be a good time to post this. It can be a very hard time of year for those who struggle due to suicides in their family or their own suicidal thoughts. In the interview I discussed my sister's suicide in summer 1991 and its effect on me and my family.  I am currently aiming to be more forthcoming about my family's history of mental health challenges, as well as my own. We have to end the shame and stigmatization about this! Finally, if you need to talk to someone, help is available. 

Please enjoy your holidays and let's take care of each other……..




1 comment:

  1. Great Podcast Ted! Thanks for you bravery in sharing this touching story. Sorry it took me so long to check it out.

    ReplyDelete